Thursday 19 August 2010

Results - GOOD NEWS

My results are, well, to blow my own trumpet here, pretty spectacular, it would seem:

History (Modern): 100%, 196% for the year out of 200%.
French: B, which I expected.
Law: 93%, giving 181% for the year.
Philosophy and Ethics: 193% for the year, 100% on Philosophy, 93% on Ethics.
General Studies: High A

This means I am on target for THREE A* GRADES. That's well over the Cambridge offer, of A* 2As! I'm so damn thrilled, I truly am! If I'm lucky enough and work hard enough to go to Cambridge I'll be over the Moon. I love the city, I love the atmosphere, I love the way work is structured and I love the idea of a First in History... (I can but dream!)

And furthermore, I had quite a marvelous afternoon as well, wandering about town and very happily (as I'd forgotten my wallet), being bought lunch by the ever-delightful Anna.

All in all, a brilliant day!

Turrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment