Thursday 12 August 2010

Warning: Not an Incredibly Vintage Post

How negatively vintage this blog seems to be - hurry up week of rations!

If not vintage, what will this post be about? Well, gaming actually. It's almost 'vintage' gaming too, so it's almost in this blog's theme. I spent most of the afternoon setting up and configuring a now-tweaked and quite happy install of Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn. I even managed to work out how to get the sound to work properly, which made me extremely happy. I can now enjoy the -incredible- voice-acting work done by whoever voice-acted for the game's villain, Joneleth Irenicus.

In a vague effort to keep this blog on-topic (even though it's mine and can cover whatever I'd like):

I post Evelyn Laye. She was an incredibly talented (and rather beautiful) British actress whose husband had a rather steamy and public affair with another actress whose name I don't remember. She was mostly a theatre actress, but made films and a sitcom in the 1950s.

That's all there is to report,

turrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment